Monday, April 17, 2006

Handspun Sock Yarn

It has been awhile since I put some of my handspun sock yarn up for bid on the most popular auction site, ebay. Just type in handspun sock yarn and voila there it is...hehehe. I have such a hard time selling it because I want to knit with it myself, but I also like to share and like others to experience the type of handspun yarn that I get to experience. There is nothing like it, truely one-of-a-kind socks from scratch...













Right now i'm experimenting with some fine merino wool that I dyed different shades of pinks and purples and a cocoa color. Then blended the colors on my drum carder. Not sure how its going to turn out once I ply it. I haven't made up my mind yet wether or not it will be 2 ply or navajo plyed,...better make up my mind soon, or the only choice i'll have will be to navajo ply it.

2 Comments:

Blogger thegabbyknitter said...

That's some really beautiful handspun yarn!

11:28 AM  
Blogger icandyarn said...

TY very much. Happy knitting!

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

count traffic
Apple Computer Store