Friday, January 27, 2006

Dads Socks


Hubby is still sleeping so I decided to surf...well, what do you think of my new weather pixie?
Reminds me of the days when I used to dye parts of my hair purple..lol.

Ok, back to dads socks. I'm really enjoying the colors, but these socks say fall to me. Oh well, dad will love them. Here is a picture of the second sock, almost there. I plan on getting it finished today sometime. It's kinda hard getting a project done when there are so many other projects to start..lol.

I also plan on dying some merino fiber, get my Knitting Olympic project picked out and search for all the odds and sods needed to make it. And of course I need to join it...Haven't even done that yet. Yes all that today....I hope..

Now whats for dinner?

4 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

so where do you find the stuff to dye your hair purple? i've been looking.
as i'm having all my natural red hair fade to pink i'd love to do color?
all i have in this town are a walmart and rite aid and safeway.

1:49 AM  
Blogger Bim said...

Hi!
I love the yarn that you used to your dads socks... I hope he will be glad when he get them...
I would love to have some of this yarn fore myself... ;). Now, just now... here on my needles, :) Just come on, hihihi...
Have an nice knitting day... Bim...Sweden...

8:04 AM  
Blogger icandyarn said...

Hello Bim,
The socks are done, but I haven't sent them to him yet. He lives 100 miles away and i would like to give them to him personally.

I have a little bit of this yarn left not enough to make a regular pair of socks but enough to make a pair of bootie socks.

Thank you for your nice comments and I'm sure to have a nice knitting day,
Kind regards, Candy

3:55 PM  
Blogger Katie, a dyer at Yarn Love said...

Gorgeous yarn!

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

count traffic
Apple Computer Store