Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Introduction


Well here I am. Just starting a blog for the first time.
A little about myself...I enjoy spinning fiber, knitting, gardening, wine making, and of course playing xbox360 and computer games. I am married to a wonderful man , Andrew, and we have 4 cats, Saffy the albino, Basil the tuxedo, Tigerlily the tabby, and Moon the siamese.
My most recent project, I'm making a pair of socks for my dad. I have dyed a superwash merino roving with these fab colors, cranberry, cocoa, tan, and orange. My father loved the colors but I didn't tell him it was for him...HEHE.
I spent a few days spinning the fiber (on my Majacraft Rose) into a lovey 2ply sock yarn. Well the socks never did get done for Christmas, so I had to take pictures of the progress, put them in a card and tell him Merry Chrismas. I felt so bad that I bought him a beautiful lined shirt to go with his pictures..lol. I planned on getting them done when I got back from England, but here I am one week back and only half a sock done.

2 Comments:

Blogger fuzzywool said...

Saw you on "Six Sox"--just sayin' hi! That's some very pretty roving you've got there!

8:50 AM  
Blogger cobaltandindigo (Molly) said...

Absolutely FANTASTIC picture of you spinning!!! You must have a great photographer... I'll have to try and recruit one!

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

count traffic
Apple Computer Store