Friday, January 20, 2006

Knitting Olympics

I am absolutely sick as a dog today. I have been poorly for 3 days and it hit me like a ton of bricks today. Tonsillitis not fun and extremely painful, t3 didnt help the pain, and neither did Tramadol, but good ole Ibp 800 and antibiotics to the rescue. ohhhh I hope I'm better tomorrow, I HATE being ill.

I have been reading other posts and found out that many people are trying out for the knitting Olympics. Sounds interesting and fun, I believe I'll join. But what to make...I won't sign-up until I figure out what I'm going to make. It's a toss-up between socks or felted clogs or Maybe even something from my new book I got for christmas from hubby..A second Treasury of Magical Knitting by Cat Bordhi.

Well time for a lay down or maybe a little time for knittng on dads socks, or maybe both.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

count traffic
Apple Computer Store