Saturday, February 02, 2008

Look out England...We're Here

Well our flights to England were not very nice. The first flight was cancelled and all the connecting flights had to be rescheduled. All our seat assignments were all messed up...Not very nice!! So basicly our 22 hour trip took 30 hours and lots of our toiletries were taken off us. I wish when a person books an international flight they would give a print out of what a person can and cannot take from one airport to the next. apparently all your gels and liquids cannot be more then 3.5 ounces in one country and have to be in lipzock bags and you cannot have more then 100 grams in each ziplock bag in another country...whats up with that....like im going to flush somebody's eyes out with contact lens solution..lol. or my 4 ounce instead 3.5 ounce toothpaste will kill bad breath. I should have squeezed out half of it in the bin...lol. But of course one has to be kind or they may not board the plane...don't want to cause a stink.
It's early morning (8am) here at the in-laws. We have been up for 4 hours and they are still in bed.lol. The first order of the day is to shower the stink off the traveling bodies. Then tea and crumpets with spreadable prawn cheese...yummy!! Later Andrew and I will walk into town and see if there has been any changes in the last 2 years. Me thinks we need to do a 'pub crawl' this evening like the locals...lolol. I'm looking forward to a pint of cider. What I should do is make a 'to do' list, but I don't want to waste my precious holiday time...i'm supprised i'm posting to my blog. I might post some photos later if I can find an SD card slot on this puter.. I don't think it has one... how silly is that?
Look out England to be continued....

1 Comments:

Blogger Kat said...

I remember flights to England, and they're always miserable. Sounds like yours was even more miserable than I remember! :-(

I have a little something on my blog for you. :-)

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

count traffic
Apple Computer Store