Thursday, January 15, 2009

Knit Picks Order











Yippy Skippy!!! I received my Knit Picks order today, but I still need to finish a project before I start another one. The classic fixed circular needle is for the next project... Iris. I could not resist the Nickel-Plated DPN Sock Set... it was on sale (as cheap as chips $19.99). I also had to get the Harmony sock needle set for airline travel. Hopefully I'll be able to take them with me on international flights...fingers crossed. The Chart Keeper is great for lace work charts. I needed another one do to the fact my charts for Mystery Stole 4, aka (Serendipity) are huge and i'll set the keepers up side by side. It should work a treat.
click on images to enlarge

1 Comments:

Blogger Angels Around said...

Knit Picks need you say more....thanks for showing me your goodies. I rec'd their catalog a few days ago. Looking for a baby blanket book. Something is in the water with my relatives and friends - babies are popping out all over. And they all need a blanket from me.

7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

count traffic
Apple Computer Store